Positive Personal Power. What does this mean? It means having the strength of character, (even if we are afraid), to do what we know is right for us.
Sometimes we don’t know what is right. Life is trial and error and mistakes are merely lessons to be learned. We need to bolster our confidence, and learn ways to live healthfully. It must start with thinking positively – for every great act or accomplishment in our world has started with a thought. The following are some positive thoughts and self-talk that you can repeat daily to help inspire you to own your highest Positive Personal Power.
1) I choose to be calm, present and in charge.
2) I honour my boundaries and will practice saying NO.
3) I make healthy choices for my food, my activities and fitness.
4) I love all the things that I am engaged in, even some parts of those things.
5) I surround myself with positive people and will not be brought down by those who are negative.
6) When I feel sad and small, I will honor that feeling but not let it overpower me.
7) I give myself permission to take time for ME, put my name on my ‘To Do’ list.
8) I have the power, confidence and strength to complete my goals.
9) I have faith that I can make a positive difference in this world.
10) I will send out love and positive messages and embrace love in my heart and soul.
More solutions to become calm, centred and in charge, can be found in Rosalie Moscoe’s bestselling book on Amazon, “Frazzled Hurried Woman! Your Stress Relief Guide to Thriving. . .Not Merely Surviving”.
“A thoughtful, engaging and entertaining wellness book that goes far beyond stress management. Rosalie combines sound research, with step-by-step practical applications that help readers enhance their life journeys.” – Coreen Flemming, Professor and Coodinator, Workplace Wellness &Health Promotion, Centennial College, ’88 – ’08.